diumenge, 13 de març del 2016

Self-evaluation

NAME & TOPIC: Marc Nunyez - Cinema and Science


Mark:

Presentation 10%
I have a good presentation with a great images to show what I wanted to explain
1

Body language & eye contact 10%
I feel so nervous and when I was explained the topic I forgot some things.
0,6

Structure 10%
I follow a good structure to explain it.
1

Content 40%
For mi the content is entertaining because I did a work to make fun and interesting in order that when people read it they have a good time
3

Language 20%
The language was good but I should have looked for more technical words
1

Pronunciation & Intonation 10%
I have a good pronunciation but when I feel nervous I can say some nonsense
0'7

Self-Evaluation
Final Mark: 7,3

Sorry I can update the video because it was very long. But I could see a couple of times to make the self-evaluation.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada