dilluns, 8 de juny del 2015

Looking Back

Old post.

1. Can you see an improvement on your level of Inglés in the past year / s? Where, for example?

-I Think That I Improve a lot in grammar and Understand the Inglés When someone speak. I improve my Inglés Because before I had a very bad Inglés.

2. Which best shows your activity level of Inglés?

- For me the best is activity-say in your blog Because I Can Explain one topic that I like with my words.

3. Which activities were really USEFUL for you to Improve Your Inglés? Why?

- That I think was the best activity watching films Because You listen the Inglés accent and you need to Know That I talk to Understand the movie.

4. Which activities did you NOT find useful to learn Inglés? Why not?

- I think the exams Because all study the vocabulary or grammar and the day of exam They vomit and after the exam remembered anything.

5. Which activities would like to do again next year to keep on Improving your Inglés?

- Because It Watch series learn more Inglés as how to talk or Understand

6. I intend to do next year to four hours of English per week and these hours will be to see a number and when to end the episode should discuss the episode.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada