diumenge, 24 de maig del 2015

Xavi leaves Barça

The best midfielders in the world and one of the best ever as Xavi Hernandez leaves the club after 17 seasons with magic, good times, some not so good and many celebrations. Yeas, Xavi will go to Qatar to play football the next 3 years. It is a very sad moment for all Barcelona fans. He has won 25 cups for Barca.

Xavi has always been my idol in football although I play basketball. I could say that my style of play in basketball is like Xavi but theirs in football. I have always admired as he directed the mach, the good passes and his intelligence in the field.

I hope to return soon to Barcelona, and not as a player but as a coach or technical staff.

   Resultat d'imatges de xavi hernandez deja el barça

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada