dijous, 12 de maig del 2016

Final Reflection

In my last post I'm going to compare my first post and first presentation with my last post and last presentation.

In my first post I talk about a topic with basic vocabulary, using basic expressions and simple and short sentences to try to make few mistakes. Besides I didn't use connectors and I made a lot of mistakes in verbs tenses.  Now in my last post I could see a good improvement especially in my vocabulary and connectors. Also I improve in sentences (make it long) and now I use better expressions.

My best post I think it was my review about Captain America because I use a good vocabulary as twisted or more exotic words. Also this post have a few mistakes.

And in presentations, I could see a better improvement. I my first presentation I always watched the paper to didn't commit mistakes and because I felt very nervous. In my last presentation I didn't watch the paper but I felt nervous too and I don't know the reason about it.




Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada